Tagformance Pro UHF 13.5
Please note that if you use both Tagformance UHF and HF, you will need to update HF to the 3.2.4 version due to fact that that 13.5 needs firmware version that is not backwards compatible with older Tagsurance HF versions.
Date published: April 17th, 2023
Tagformance 13.5 software requires updating to firmware version 4.0.0 to operate.
New firmware and update tools are included in the installation package. No actions needed if updating from version 13.3 or 13.4.
Please extract the .zip and run
setup.exe to install the software.
Contents of the package
- Tagformance UHF Installer
- Tagformance 13.5 (v13 license required)
- Update Tool 1.0.1 (for Tagformance Pro)
- Tagformance Pro Firmware 4.0.0
- Tagformance Pro Manual
- Tagformance Pro Quick Start Guide
- Tagformance Pro SW-API manual
ETSI RED test has new option “typical” additonally to the previous “worst case”
Voyantic recommends using the “typical” settings always when running the measurements. Previous versions did not have this setting but the criteria was what is now named as the “worst case”. In effect we failed tags too aggressively and the new “typical” setting is considered to be safe to use to comply to the standard.
Note: RED results can no longer be saved as TFF format but only JSON; old RED measurements in TFF can be opened
- SW-API: feature parity with scripter
- Bug fix: scaling issues in full screen mode on 4k displays
- Bug fix: Empty measurement selection allowed possible file saving error.
- Bug fix: Dialog should not show when an empty measurement selection is attempted to be saved.