Join us at Connections Summit, in Helsinki, June 14-16! The event is organized by RAIN Alliance in cooperation with IEEE CRFID and GS1.
The theme of the event is sustainability. During the sessions, industry leaders will be addressing the use of wireless RAIN RFID technologies to save natural resources, human resources, energy, and time, and cut down on unnecessary waste.
Learn insights on how to improve supply chains and asset management so, that businesses only produce the goods that they need. And most importantly learn how to quantify and address the ecological footprint of the core components, such as the RAIN tags. The event is also an excellent opportunity to expand your business networks!
The first day of the event is reserved for RAIN Member Workgroup Meetings. Wednesday the 15th is an open day for anyone to join to hear a day full of interesting presentations and networking. The last day of the event is reserved for RAIN Member-only sessions and the IEEE CRFID meeting.
Agenda Highlights (June 15)
- Opening remarks from Anni Sinnemäki, Deputy Mayor for Urban Environment, City of Helsinki
- RFID as Enabler in Wireless Patient Monitoring – Timo Hakala, Senior radio systems engineer of GE Healthcare
- Sustainability in RAIN RFID-Based Healthcare – Bahar Aliakarian, Michigan State University
- Leveraging RAIN Through the Full Life Cycle of the Tire: Transitioning from Footprint to Handprint – Peter RAMIREZ, Michelin North America
- Industrial Identification – Seeking for Reliability – Joona Nikunen, Innovation Manager of Valmet Automation
Train with Ultrarunner Noora Honkala
After traveling and working all day, it is good to do a bit of exercise to energize and reset your body and mind for the open event day on Wednesday.
Join a fun running exercise event on Tuesday evening at 6 pm. The exercise will be held by one of the world’s leading ultrarunners, Noora Honkala. You will also get a chance to chat with Noora about the life of a professional athlete and get some training tips.
The running event is suitable for everyone. You will be able to do the exercise at your own pace. The event will take place in a park by the seaside, close to Hotel Katajanokka. Sign up for the running event during the registration process to receive more details.All blog posts