Voyantic Tagsurance® UHF is a quality measurement system for RAIN RFID tags, used in production quality assurance in tag manufacturing and incoming inspection at tag users. The Tagsurance UHF characterizes UHF RFID Class 1 Gen2 tags in a predetermined time frame. Testing with the Tagsurance is based on communication with the tag on several frequencies on a wide frequency range, which allows verifying the tag’s performance, not only checking if it is functional. Tagsurance is the equipment to assure that the production quality corresponds to the designed quality.
Download the Tagsurance Catalogue
Learn in detail how the Voyantic Tagsurance UHF and HF testers can improve the efficiency of your organization!
- Wide frequency range: visibility to performance and quality variance
- Calibrated: accurate and reliable
- Adjustable: integrable with the production process
- Versatile: single lane, multilane, machine integrations, and manual test station use
- Easy: simple integration, low maintenance.
- Perfectly functioning RAIN RFID systems with 100% performance tags
- Efficient and fast production and quality assurance
- Decreased waste with real-time visibility to process performance
- Improved supplier-customer relations backed with accurate and reliable data.
- Local Language Support in GUI: English, Spanish, German, Finnish, and Chinese
Active, Wide-frequency Performance Testing
Traditional reader-based testing is limited to a narrow frequency range, with limited visibility to the tag quality. Due to the tag design peculiarities and detuning effects occurring on a roll and in the near-field, tag performance needs to be tested in a wider band, and the frequency of interest typically is outside the traditional reader range. Tagsurance enables testing the tags’ ability to communicate on multiple frequencies throughout its operational band using frequencies 800-1100MHz (RAIN RFID).
Fitted to Integrate with Production Process
Tagsurance test system provides several simple integration options and scales from single-lane to multilane and wide web test applications. Several test modes are available to allow appropriate test coverage and testing speed time with the process requirements. The product family supports RAIN RFID and NFC testing, and can also be used for dual-frequency tag testing.
Reliable Quality Assurance
The Tagsurance system with the Snoop Pro coupling element provides reliable and accurate quality data even in the fast-moving process. By using the Tagsurance system, you know that each tag performs as specified. Reliable data generated in the test is valuable - whether you are buying or selling the tags.
Production Testing Solutions
The Tagsurance product family takes accurate performance testing into production. Tagsurance solutions cover the production testing needs from manual testing to fully automated in-process testing.