The Voyantic Readformance™ is a tool for evaluating the functionality and performance of RAIN RFID readers in reader development and selection. The system enables verifying the transmit power and determining the sensitivity of readers, both conductively and in the radiated field. The system also provides means for monitoring and analyzing the communication between the reader and a tag. All these functionalities are controlled with an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
The RAIN Alliance has published a recommendation on how to test the RFID reader sensitivity. Voyantic has been participating in the development of RAIN RFID reader sensitivity testing document. Voyantic Readformance is compatible with the proposed test methods. If you are interested in learning more about the test methods and their background, we are happy to help you at email@example.com.
Download the Readformance Brochure
Learn in detail how the Voyantic Readformance reader tester can improve the efficiency of your organization!
Reader Testing Service & Test Equipment
If you are interested in having your reader tested, please contact the Voyantic Sales. In case you would like to have a test system at continuous use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the Readformance to:
- Measure the transmit power
- Determine the reader sensitivity
- Perform both conductive (readers with antenna connectors) and radiated field (readers with integrated antennas) measurements
- Monitor and analyze the communication between the reader and a tag.
- Get accurate reader performance data
- Benchmark different readers easily
- See details of the reader to tag communication
- Troubleshoot RFID systems
- Make a quick and easy analysis of differences between hardware or firmware revisions
- Use the same system in R&D and production.
Watch the Readformance video for more detailed information on testing the UHF RFID reader sensitivity and download the pdf brochure to learn more about the features and specifications!