Voyantic is a growing and innovative technology company established in 2004 in Finland. We are pioneers and market leaders in RFID Performance Testing: Voyantic personnel has decades of experience in RFID technology, RF design, and measurement equipment. Our customers gain the full benefits of this experience through our measurement systems. We have a proven track record with over 1000 solutions delivered to our customers in over 35 countries on five continents. Our mission is to help companies excel in RFID.
Currently we have 26 employees in our headquarters in Espoo and as a growth company, we are constantly looking for new talents to join our international team.
Voyantic is now looking for a Logistics Trainee to join our Operations team for the summer and cover the Supply Chain Coordinator during the summer holiday period. This is a hands-on position where you will be the first point of customer contact, handling orders and organizing international shipments as well as packing the final hardware product to the customer. In addition, you will learn to handle our CRM, invoicing, shipping calendar, asset records, customs processes and more.
We are looking for a third or fourth-year student who has excellent organizational and communication skills, fluent English and basic knowledge of international business and logistics through studies as well as work experience.
You will enjoy working with us this summer because:
- You will gain diverse and valuable work experience in a global setting
- Our office culture is fun, friendly, and low hierarchy
- We offer flexible work hours and time off during the summer (unpaid)
- Extra perks such as team lunches, refreshments, snacks and artisan coffee at the office
- Our mission is Achieving Together: There is always someone to guide and support you during the training
Position: Summer Trainee, International Logistics
Reports to: Director of Operations and Supply Chain Coordinator
Studies: 3rd or 4th year studies in International Business and Logistics
Experience: Previous traineeships and work experience an advantage
Training period: May- September 2021
- First contact for customers regarding orders and shipments
- Handling sales orders in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Communication and collaboration with Sales and Production team
- Packing final products
- Organizing and tracking shipments
- Creating necessary export documents
- Maintaining product information and asset records
- Customs related reporting and monitoring customs clearance processes
- Handling purchase orders to subcontractors
Interested in joining our team this summer? Please send your application with CV / Transcript of records to email@example.com by March 21, 2021.
Enquiries can be sent to People and Culture Specialist Jennie Laine by
phone 0505746084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org