Voyantic is a growing and innovative technology company established in 2004 in Finland. We are pioneers and market leaders in RFID Performance Testing: Voyantic personnel has decades of experience in RFID technology, RF design, and measurement equipment. Our customers gain the full benefits of this experience through our measurement systems. We have a proven track record with over 1000 solutions delivered to our customers in over 35 countries on five continents.Our mission is to help companies excel in RFID.
The RFID market is booming, and we need more people to keep up with it. That’s why we are looking for a new:
Software developer (LabVIEW)
We offer you an independent and responsible role in our R&D team. You will be supported by skilled colleagues and work as a valued member of our team, where you will have a great opportunity to take part into the design and development of our new and existing products. Our products already cover a wide range of applications and we are looking to grow our business and expand our perspective. You will start by working with the laboratory solutions and your career will develop and grow with You, Your skills and Your ambitions.
Your work consists of
- Design and development of our LabVIEW-based RFID test and measurement solutions
- Debugging, testing, and development work, as well as planning and implementation of new features
- Acting as an internal expert and taking part on new product design as a software specialist
- Writing technical documentation in English, which is our office language.
You are the person we are looking for, because You have
- Experience on application development with LabVIEW
- You are comfortable working with software close to hardware
- 2+ years of work experience in software design and development
- Active, self-sustained attitude, and passion to develop your professional expertise
- Analytic approach to problem-solving and adaptability skills
- Permit to work in Finland
We also value
- In-depth understanding of LabVIEW architectures and Real-Time systems programming
- Understanding of electronics, RF, signal processing, communication protocols, and RFID
- Expertise on embedded programming, C/C++, react.js, node.js, CI, and TA
- All technical hobbies and passion towards technology
You will be happy at Voyantic, because
- You get to work with nice, talented people in an ambitious, but relaxed team, at the frontlines of RFID technology
- The work can be tailored to suit your needs and working style through flexible hours and good remote work possibilities
- We are committed to the well-being of our people as well supporting continuous personal development and professional growth
- We offer a competitive compensation package with extensive benefits including: phone, lunch, sports & culture benefits, healthcare with dental as well as Travel and Accident Insurance covering free time also.
Interested to join our team? Thrilled to learn more? Send your application and CV in English with a salary request by March 31st, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get to know us better, visit http://voyantic.com/careers, and if you have any questions, please contact Antti (our Engineering Director), tel +358 46 8103306, available on March 19th at 10:00-11:00 (EET) and March 26th at 10:00-11:00 (EET).