Voyantic provides test and measurement solutions for the RFID industry. We are the global leader in our field and practically all the leading RFID technology providers use our equipment in their R&D, production, or both. We are an international growth company with customers on five continents. RFID usage is growing fast globally and we are devoted to growing our footprint in the industry and doing our part in updating RFID tag production to Industry 4.0.
Why you might want to join us
Many of us feel this is the best job we’ve ever had. And yes, some actually have worked elsewhere too.
We have a very low hierarchy and we can focus on getting valuable things done.
We offer flexible work arrangements and your dream work setup: phone, equipment and tools.
Our goals are ambitious but (mostly) sensible, we really do not shy away from saying our goal is nothing less than being globally the best in what we do.
We work as a team to make the whole combination of HW, embedded FW, in-premise and cloud applications work together as one great piece of technology. Everything from antenna design to code running in AWS Lambda. There are hardware designers, embedded developers and “traditional full-stack” developers and the roles can be flexible.
You receive a Total Reward package which includes phone, lunch and sport+ culture benefit, yearly incentive program, personal development opportunities, company events, comprehensive health and dental care toped with an extensive insurance covering work and leisure.
What does it take
- Desire to see the whole picture and discuss and collaborate on solutions to challenges with a wide view
- Professional experience with:
- embedded C/C++ programming (e.g. ARM cortex)
- Embedded testing experience, unit tests, CI, static code analysis, etc.
- Experience on using debuggers IAR, Checker or similar
- Microcontroller experience from ARM architecture
- RTOS experience
- Experience on Coaching people and participating on technology transformation
- Not shying away from:
- demanding measurement accuracy requirements AND time-critical applications where microseconds really count
- acknowledging that reliability is a key requirement for anything we ship, downtime caused by on production machines haunts us
- If you believe less in “being gifted” and more in “being determined” you probably have the attitude that helps you succeed
Interested? Apply now via LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2727986001/?capColoOverride=true
Want to know more? Contact our recruiting team Jussi Nykänen (Product Manager) & Jennie Laine (People & Culture Specialist) firstname.lastname@example.org
Application period ends when the right candidate has been found.