Voyantic provides test and measurement solutions for the RFID industry. We are the global leader in our field and practically all the leading RFID technology providers use our equipment in their R&D, production, or both. We are an international growth company with customers on five continents.
RFID usage is growing fast globally and we are devoted to growing our footprint in the industry and doing our part in updating RFID tag production to Industry 4.0.
Tagsurance System is a turn-key solution for equipping RFID tag production lines and processing machines with RFID testing and encoding. It runs on customer premises on Voyantic provided hardware / software stack and is connected to the AWS backend. It monitors the production line, performs the test and encode actions in high speed and accuracy.
You would be working with
- On-premise system enabling testing and metrics through API and user interface for test hardware initialization, data collection and OTA updates.
- AWS backend enabling fleet management, licensing, SW update delivery, telemetry, analytics, etc.
Why Join Us
We have a very low hierarchy allowing us to focus on getting valuable things done.
Our goals are ambitious but (mostly) sensible, we really do not shy away from saying our goal is nothing less than being globally the best in what we do.
We work as a team to make the whole combination of HW, embedded devices, on-premise servers and cloud applications work together as one great piece of technology. We are a small team of hardware designers, embedded developers and back-end / full-stack developers with flexible roles.
We offer flexible work arrangements and tools you prefer.
You receive a Total Reward package which includes phone, lunch and sport+ culture benefit, yearly incentive program, personal development opportunities, company events, comprehensive health and dental care topped with an extensive insurance covering work and leisure.
What Does It Take
- +4 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with NodeJS, REST APIs, AWS Services, Docker, CI, TA
- Inclination to mentor team members and guide larger technical decisions
- If you believe less in “being gifted” and more in “being determined” you have the attitude that helps you succeed
- Extra karma points for following
- AWS services: Lambda, API GW, IoT, ECR, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, CDK, CloudFormation, CloudWatch
- Kubernetes, K3S, ExpressJS, React, MQTT, GraphQL, OAuth2, Time Series DB, MongoDB, Jest, Jenkins
Want to know more? Contact our recruiting team Jussi Nykänen (Product Manager) & Jennie Laine (People & Culture Specialist) email@example.com
Application period ends when the right candidate has been found.