RFID market is booming, and we need more people to keep up with it. That’s why we are looking for a new
Junior Software Engineer / Junior Software Developer.
We offer you an independent and responsible role in our R&D Team where you are surrounded and supported by skilled colleagues. You’ll get to work with leading and cutting edge RFID technologies, and you’re invited to take part in the design and development of our products on our global mission to help our customers excel in RFID business.
Your Work Consists of
- Design and development of software related to our RFID test and measurement solutions
- Testing, debugging and documenting our products, as well as implementing new features
- Taking part in new product design as a software specialist and providing technical support in-house
- Official working language is English
You are the person we are looking for because You have
- Enthusiasm for programming and are eager to learn more to become a professional software developer
- Good command of some OOP language (i.e. C/C++, or Python) and interest to learn Labview programming
- At least basic Labview programming skills and are motivated to develop your expertise
- Analytical problem-solving skills, ability to adapt, and you learn new things fast and take responsibility of Your work
- Basic engineering knowledge and relevant educational background, e.g. a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or automation engineering
We Offer You:
- The possibility to work with the leading and cutting-edge RFID technology
- Versatile working tasks and responsibility that grows with more experience
- Possibility to gain professional expertise through interesting projects
- A supportive team with motivated, skilled colleagues
- Comfortable working environment and flexible working hours with competitive salary and other benefits
How To Apply
Sounds good? Please send your application (cover letter + cv) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to hear from you soon!