Voyantic provides test and measurement solutions for the RFID industry. We are the global leader in our field and practically all the leading RFID technology providers use our equipment in their R&D, production, or both. We are an international growth company with customers on five continents.
The RFID market is booming, and we need more people to keep up with it. That’s why we are always looking for new talents.
We offer you an independent and responsible role in our R&D Team. You’ll be surrounded and supported by skilled colleagues and work as a valued member of our team. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to take part in the design and development of our new and existing products on our mission to help our customers to excel in RFID business.
Your work consists of
- Software development of our RFID test and measurement systems
- Implementing new product features as well as maintaining existing ones
- Testing of product increments you build including regression testing
- Supporting other teams with your technical knowledge
- Writing technical documentation in English
You are the person we are looking for because You have
- Enthusiasm for programming and you are eager to learn more to become a professional software developer
- Good command of some programming language and interest to learn LabVIEW programming
- 1-3 years of work experience in software design and development
- Active, self-sustained attitude, and ability to work independently on projects
- Strong problem-solving and engineering skills and you are also comfortable with hardware
We also value
- Experience and/or interest in
- Real-Time systems programming
- Embedded C/C++
- CI and TA
- Understanding of electronics, RF, signal processing, communication protocols, and RFID
- All technical hobbies and passion towards technology
You will be happy at Voyantic because
- You get to work with extremely nice and talented people with flexible hours
- We are committed to the well-being of our people and developing their competences
- We offer you competitive salary with comprehensive fringe benefits e.g. phone and lunch benefit, health and dental care, sport and cultural vouchers as well as travel and accidental insurance also for free time
- You are at the frontlines of RFID technology and rapidly growing business area
Sounds about right? Send your application and CV in English with salary request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applications are considered on a rolling basis.