Voyantic provides test and measurement solutions for the RFID industry. We are the global leader in our field and practically all the leading RFID technology providers use our equipment in their R&D, production, or both. We are an international growth company with customers on five continents.
RFID usage is growing fast globally and we are devoted to growing our footprint in the industry and doing our part in updating RFID tag production to Industry 4.0.
Why you might want to join us
We have a very low hierarchy and we can focus on getting valuable things done.
Our goals are ambitious but (mostly) sensible, we really do not shy away from saying our goal is nothing less than being globally the best in what we do.
We work as a team to make the whole combination of HW, embedded FW, in-premise and cloud applications work together as one great piece of technology. Everything from antenna design to code running in AWS Lambda. We are a small team of hardware designers, embedded developers and “traditional back-end / full-stack” developers and the roles can be flexible.
We offer flexible work arrangements and tools you prefer.
You receive a Total Reward package which includes phone, lunch and sport+ culture benefit, yearly incentive program, personal development opportunities, company events, comprehensive health and dental care toped with an extensive insurance covering work and leisure.
What does it take
- Experience with Docker containers and preferably with Kubernetes too
- Familiarity with AWS (IoT, Lambda, API Gateway)
- Writing unit tests and system/integration tests is natural part of the job for you
- Inclination to mentor team members and guide larger technical decisions
- You want to build robust and maintainable systems running in factories 24/7
- If you believe less in “being gifted” and more in “being determined” you have the attitude that helps you succeed
Interested? Apply now via LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2730840721/?capColoOverride=true
Want to know more? Contact our recruiting team Jussi Nykänen (Product Manager) & Jennie Laine (People & Culture Specialist) email@example.com
Application period ends when the right candidate has been found.