Voyantic Tagsurance HF RFID/NFC production testing and measurement system is the equipment to assure that the production quality corresponds to the designed quality.
- Protocol based communication testing
- Testing on wide frequency range
- Quality assurance with accurate and calibrated measurement device
- Production compatible speed
- Well considered integration interfaces
- Seamingless integration to Tagsurance UHF performance testing.
- Communication testing done on the resonance frequency of the tag, not 13.56MHz
- Not just producing functional tags, but each and every one meeting the set specification
- Easy implementation, overall solution together with Tagsurance UHF to test all RFID tags, even the dual frequency tags.
Active Performance Testing
Traditional reader based testing is limited to a single frequency. The frequency of interest is often different from the reader frequency, as the resonance frequency of the HF/NFC tag is typically set above 13.56MHz in free air. Tagsurance HF enables testing the tag even on multiple frequencies throughout its operational band using frequencies from 10MHz to 30MHz.
Quality with Precision and High Speed
Tagsurance is a measurement instrument with traceable chain of calibration. Accurate power output combined with the Voyantic Snoop Pro HF antenna, optimized for testing HF tags inline and even in high speed movement, allows defining precise acceptance criteria and achieving stable quality.
Tagsurance HF is designed to comply with various high speed processes. Testing is optimized based on the time available in the process. The well considered software and signal interfaces allow integration to various process machines and offline test platforms. User interface allows operating both Tagsurance HF and UHF seamlessly together, even for testing dual frequency tags.