Voyantic Tagsurance™ HF is a quality measurement system for HF RFID and NFC tags, used in production quality assurance in tag manufacturing and in incoming inspection at tag users.
- Wide frequency range: visibility to performance and quality variance
- Calibrated: accurate and reliable
- Adjustable: integrable with production process
- Versatile: single lane, multilane, machine integrations, and manual test station use
- Easy: simple integration, low maintenance.
- Perfectly functioning HF RFID and NFC systems with 100% performance tags
- Efficient and fast production and quality assurance
- Decreased waste with real-time visibility to process performance
- Improved supplier-customer relations backed with accurate and reliable data.
Active, Wide-frequency Performance Testing
Traditional reader-based testing is limited to a single frequency, with limited visibility to the tag quality. The frequency of interest is often different from the reader frequency, as the resonance frequency of the HF/NFC tag is typically set above 13.56MHz in free air. Tagsurance HF enables testing the tags’ ability to communicate on multiple frequencies throughout its operational band using frequencies from 10MHz to 30MHz.
Fitted to Integrate with Production Process
Tagsurance test system provides several simple integration options, and scales from single-lane to multilane and wideweb test applications. Several test modes are available to allow fitting test coverage and testing speed time with the process requirements. The product family supports RAIN RFID and NFC testing, and can also be used for dual frequency tag testing.
Reliable Quality Assurance
Tagsurance system with Snoop Pro coupling element provides reliable and accurate quality data even in high speed moving process. By using Tagsurance system you know that each tag performs as specified. Reliable data generated in the test is valuable - whether you are buying or selling the tags.