The Voyantic Readformance is a tool for evaluating the functionality and performance of UHF RFID readers in reader development and selection. The system enables verifying the transmit power, and determining the sensitivity of readers, both conductively and in the radiated field. The system also provides means for monitoring and analyzing the communication between the reader and a tag. All these functionalities are controlled with an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
The RAIN Alliance has pubished a recommendation on how to test the RFID reader sensitivity. Voyantic has been participating in the development of RAIN RFID reader sensitivity testing document. Voyantic Readformance is compatible with the proposed test methods. If you are interested in learning more about the test methods and their background, we are happy to help you at email@example.com.
Reader Testing Service & Test Equipment
If you are interested in having your reader tested, please contact the Voyantic Sales. In case you would like to have a test system at continuous use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the Readformance to:
- Measure the transmit power
- Determine the reader sensitivity
- Perform both conductive and radiated field measurements
- Monitor and analyze the communication between the reader and a tag.
- Verify reader performance
- Benchmark different readers
- Troubleshoot applications
- Make a quick and easy analysis of differences between hardware or firmware revisions
- Suitable both for R&D and production.
Watch the Readformance video for more detailed information on testing the UHF RFID reader sensitivity and download the pdf brochure to learn more about the features and specifications!