Join us for Tagformance Pro Demonstration Webinar! We will show in practice what affects the RAIN RFID (UHF) tag performance, and how the performance is tested. This will be an interesting session for anyone working with RFID!
Topics covered include e.g.
- How and why tag performance is different in different RFID applications?
- Why a tag with “typical read range of 15 meters” can sometimes only be read from below 50 cm distance, even with the best readers?
- How to know whether the read range is limited by the tag or the reader?
- How to reliably predict actual read range?
- How to prevent performance problems?
- How to select the best tag for each application?
WHAT IS TAGFORMANCE PRO?
Tagformance Pro is a true all-in-one testing and measurement tool for anyone either developing or using RFID technology. The tagformance system can be used for testing the performance of labels, cards, tagged items, sensor tags, as well as entire RFID systems.
Wednesday March 16th, 2016 or Thursday March 17th, 2016
Several time options available, see here. The webinar takes about one hour.
The webinar is free of charge!
Pre-registration is required, so fill in the registration form and reserve your place already today! We will then confirm your registration and send a GoToMeeting link with instructions how to join the webinar.
Please register by March 13th, 2016