Voyantic provides test and measurement solutions for the RFID industry. We are the global leader in our field and practically all of the leading RFID technology providers use our equipment in their R&D, production, or both. We are an international growth company with customers in 33 countries on five continents, and constantly looking for new talent into our team.
RFID market is booming and we need more people to keep up with it. That’s why we are looking to hire a
LABVIEW DEVELOPER to join our R&D team.
Your job is to develop software for our RFID test and measurement systems. Our solutions integrate a wide spectrum of technologies and you get to play with a lot of different devices and platforms. Most of the programming work is done with LabVIEW and LabVIEW real-time, but the development tasks can include anything from configuring the FPGAs and MCUs to building PC applications and interfacing different 3rd party systems. For a tech enthusiast like you, it’s going to be fun!
This job will teach you a lot, especially at the beginning of your career, and I hope that we can also learn from you. You’ll be surrounded and supported by skilled colleagues and work as a valued member of our R&D team where you’ll have a great opportunity to take part into the design and development of our new and existing products. We also value learning and encourage you to try out new stuff on your own and develop your professional expertise according to your own interests.
You don’t necessarily have to be a seasoned veteran to join us – if you can handle the basics, we can provide the necessary training for the job and welcome you to grow with us – but if you already have earned the right to carry the wizard’s wand, we do have the proper challenges awaiting.
- Experience and genuine interest in LabVIEW programming and software development
- Active, self-sustained attitude, and ability to take responsibility of your own work
- Strong problem-solving skills and passion to develop your professional expertise
- Fluent spoken Finnish or English, and capability to write reports in English
We also value:
- Advanced LabVIEW programming skills and experience of working with NI-Real Time products
- Other software engineering skills and passion to learn more
- Understanding of electronics, RF stuff, signal processing, embedded computing, and RFID
- All technical hobbies and passion towards technology
Sounds good? Call me and I will tell you more. My name is Antti and I’m the Engineering Director at Voyantic. My number is +358 46 810 3306, and you can send your application with salary request to email@example.com.
Kiitos osoittamastasi mielenkiinnosta yritystämme kohtaan hakiessamme
Haku on nyt päättynyt ja olemme solmineet työsopimuksen valitun henkilön kanssa. Hakijoille ilmoitetaan tästä henkilökohtaisesti.
Last updated 4.7.2017